Friday, December 3, 2010

Dresses to Haiti

Here are some of the 80 dresses, 32 pair of shorts and boxload of baby clothes going to
Love A Child ministry in Haiti.
Thanks to all the women and girls who made these darling clothes and to Help International for
donating the baby clothes.

As many of you know, I'm a big fan of Joyce Meyer Ministries. I've seen her program featuring Love A Child several times. When I attended Joyce's conference in St. Louis in Sept., I took a dress, flier and letter and asked if we could partner with her to dress girls. I heard back and they said they'd love us to partner with them in supporting Love A Child in Haiti. You can learn more about them on their website. They have been in Haiti 20 years and have outreaches all over the island. So let's keep sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment